Welcome! It’s our pleasure to have you join us at Tabusintac Chalets. To help us make everyone’s stay the most enjoyable, please respect the below rental rules.
- Reservation on hold until 4oclock unless called in as late arrival.
- Cancellation 72 Hours before booked time …. after that no refunds!
- Check in 2:00pm. Check out 11:00 am.
- Smoking and Vaping are NOT permitted inside chalets or within 10 feet of all buildings. Please use provided ashtrays.
- Guests are not permitted to exceed the maximum overnight occupancy of 6 people. Any additional persons on the property, at any time, are the sole responsibility of the paying guest.
- Guests should keep noise level to a minimum to not disturb neighbours. Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Tabusintac Chalets are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while on the premises or its facilities.
- Guests must respect the property, buildings and keep all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses. A Damage Deposit will be charged.
- Kayaks can be rented at the Front desk.
- Pets are permitted with prior approval. A cleaning fee will apply.
- For the use of the BBQ a small fee will be charged to cover Propane use
- While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not. Additional towels may be requested as needed. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Upon request, additional cleaning services can be made available. Please wash the Dishes and don’t leave the water in the sink…
- Garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage and recycling bags. Additional garbage bags are provided. Garbage can be taken to the bins at the end of the lane or call 779-8222 to be picked up
- Small campfires only. All fires must be in the fire pit provided and are no to be moved. Campfires are not to be left unattended and must be extinguished before retiring for the night. Firewood may be purchased at office.
Enjoy Your stay at the Chalets